Monday, August 5, 2013

My Apologies for My Un-Christlike, Reactive Behavior

To the exmormon discussion forum that I spent part of last night trolling in defense of a friend of mine:

I apologize. I should not have reacted the way I did. My protective instinct towards my friends and loved ones is no excuse for the un-Christlike manner in which I behaved. I lost my head. Mind you, that doesn't take away from the basic perspective that I shared in that forum. I believe your comments about my friend's post are destructive and counterproductive to your attempts to heal from what you view as a destructive religion. But I sincerely hope that whatever methods you use, you will one day attain the peace and happiness everyone is searching for.

That is all. I excuse nothing else--least of all my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment